Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Snow, snow, and more snow...

It is freezing out, and the temperature just keeps dropping. Snow is coming down pretty heavily right now and it's just nasty out there. I have to pick Micheal up in a bit, but I really don't want to leave the house. I'm going by the bank first, which means that I have to leave earlier than I even want to... I hate this weather, it makes me miss Georgia so badly.
The "good" news is that the weather just gets "better" from here. Tomorrow has a high of 25 degrees with more snow, and Thursday has a high of 4 degrees with a low of -6!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...