Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Saturday, January 24, 2009

Yesterday and Today...

I brought the baby to the doctor yesterday. There's nothing they can do about the virus that he's had, but finding out that it's just a virus tends to make me feel better. The doctor noticed how crooked his bottom teeth are coming in though and wants him to see a pediatric dentist before his one-year appointment. So, yay, I now have the pleasure of finding a pediatric dentist that will take my Walmart dental insurance.
Today, or this weekend, Gary has drill, so I am home with the boys. I'm hoping for a fun-filled day. We have to go to the church for Angel Food Ministries today and pick up our food boxes today. That's always fun with two kids. After we get home, I'm going to make some test runs on the baby's birthday cake, so I know exactly what I want to do... Should be fun, or at least yummy!
Well, gotta go, I need some coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...