Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Saturday, January 31, 2009

Pick my outfit!

Pick my outfit for my first day of work!
I'm keeping confident and pairing up my clothes right now and I figured that I would let whoever reads this help me pick my outfit for my first day of work. Yes, I'm bored, but at least if I have every detail planned, I can get used to getting out of here an hour earlier than I normally do, because then I won't have anything left to worry about!

I love this one. It's super soft and comfy.


This is actually a little more green than it looks. It's very comfy as well... I LOVE the pants I have paired with it too. If you pull it up to look at it bigger, you should be able to see them.


Again, the coloring is a little off, it's more of a burgundy instead of red. The pants are super cool, they're black with a grey pinstripe going through them around every 1/4 inch or so.


I LOVE the sweater that I paired with this. I normally don't do purple, but I'm trying to turn over a new leaf with my new job and I'm doing everything different.


So, which do you like better? Leave a comment and let me know!

2 comments:

  1. First and last look more professional, but all are nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like first one. Very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...