Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Thursday, January 22, 2009

We got pooped on!

So, I called my neighbor yesterday morning to check on her since she had been home for two days in a row and that's not like her. Well, she told me to look outside, that we were covered in poop. I'm thinking, whatever, I'll look later. I finally walked out to put some mail in the mailbox, and sure enough, it's everywhere. Drops of poop all over my house, all over my van, in the yard, the street, just everywhere! And it's not white!!! It's not from a bird.
Our best thoughts are scary. We think that those lovely planes that fly over every two minutes may have dropped it on us. So, we called the airport. They laughed at us. They said it wasn't their problem. We called the cops. I was told that they couldn't do anything about it. We called the health department. They didn't take me seriously, but then my neighbor called. They finally came out to investigate.
Of course, we didn't stop at the health department. We called our home owners association, who laughed in thebeginning but called the cops as well and did finally get them out. We then had the news out here. Channel 8, WISH TV. Of course, when they interviewed the health department they tried to say it was bird feces, but there's not way that birds covered a half-mile stretch! Maybe one big metal bird!!!
Well, it's time for me to get ready for work... Write me with your thoughts and I'll post some pics later today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...