Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Thursday, January 29, 2009

Ahh... This is sweet.

After months of wanting to, I may finally be able to quit working for Walmart. I think I finally have another job. I did the phone interview yesterday, took the test last night, and I just have a few forms to fill out today and I should be hearing back soon. The lady told me that she wanted me to start next week, as early as Monday!
I'm thrilled! I went out and bought new work clothes yesterday. I even treated myself to some new dressy boots. I love going to Kohl's when I have money to spend and I plan on spending it!
I'll post more about the job another time, I don't want to say too much right now. I'll just say better money, better hours, better people. Oh yeah, and the money is not just better, it's MUCH better.
Christina, I wish you were here, I need a partner in crime to go get a pedicure and my nails done!

1 comment:

  1. Wish I were there too...my nails are in need of some attention! Congrats if everything works out!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...