Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Monday, January 12, 2009

Not much to do today...

I'm going to try to get ahead on my school work for this week. Since I'm going back to work, I'm scared I'll get behind again, and I really need to do my best.
I'm also going to take the baby's pictures today for his birthday invitations. I can't believe he's going to be a year old in just a few short weeks.
Well, I'm going to have to get off here, but I want to leave you with a few photos...

Kyle enjoying his sippy cup!

What you lookin' at?

Micheal playing peek-a-boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...