Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Sunday, February 22, 2009

Birthday Party Today!

We didn't get to cut the baby's hair yesterday. We were trying to get other things done. Like moving Gary's car again...
We went out to dinner at Applebee's. Finally got to use one of the gift cards that we got for Christmas. The kids were great the entire time. Micheal sat in the booth and colored while we waited for our food. Kyle was in a high chair and kept turning to look at all the people around us, but never screamed or cried. We got our appetizers and Micheal ate at least one of almost everything on the sampler platter, Kyle mostly stuck with the celery. When we got the rest of our food, Micheal asked nicely for some ketchup and went straight to eating, pausing now and then to ask if he could have some of his chocolate milk, which was sitting right in front of him! Kyle went straight for his hot dog before I had the chance to cut it up. I finally had to snatch it from him and he distracted himself with french fries. The kids were so impressive that we decided to go for dessert. That was real fun. Micheal acted like a little bird, he kept opening his mouth as wide as he could in hopes that more was coming his way. Kyle on the other hand loudly voiced how much he like the chocolate chip sundae and would squeal every time he was ready for more!
Oh, and if you want something really good at Applebee's, try the chicken parmesan. That was the best meal I've ever had there, and I love their food. The chicken was almost as big as the plate, I couldn't finish all of it.
Well, I gotta go... I'm trying to clean the house one last time before the party...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...