Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Saturday, February 7, 2009

My attempt to be artistic with food...

I posted yesterday about my cooking... As most of you know, I'm not really a cook. I can cook, just don't really like to. I cook to eat, to survive, and that's about it. Well, I had too much time on my hands and decided to prepare an entire meal, a good meal, with parmesan chicken with pasta, spinach quiche (I had some at a party and realized it was amazing), and a triple-threat chocolate cake.
The quiche didn't look very pretty, but Micheal still liked it and ate most of it, so there are no pictures of it. I did, however, manage to take a few photos of the chicken and the cake!


The chocolate sauce kind of went all over the place, as you can tell, but it is still delicious! Gary even broke from his diet after staring at it for over two hours last night!


Well, I have to go... Got two asssignments for school that I have to complete and then I'm off to clean the house and get ready to bring the kids to the Children's Museum with my sister-in-law today. Should be exciting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...