Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Doctor's Appointment Yesterday...

Yesterday's doctors appointment didn't go as well as I had hoped. I don't really want to talk about it, but we'll just say that we left with homework.
Kyle has to learn to walk, start talking, learn to be more independent, and to gain weight. Daddy has to start spending more one-on-one time with him, so that they can get used to each other and Kyle can stop screaming whenever I'm not around.
I posted a few pictures that I thought you might enjoy.

Kyle running (crawling) away from me before going to the doctor's office:

Waiting in the doctors office:


Happy baby:


Waiting for the doctor to come in:


Look at how cute he is:


You wouldn't think that a baby who's that chubby and that happy and eats as much as he does would be told he needed to gain weight, would you? I'm struggling right now, I've been wanting to cry since the appointment yesterday...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...