Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I didn't get the job...

I received an email when I got home today saying that they had hired someone else to fill the position. I'm upset and wish I had gotten it, but I'm just going to keep working towards something else and pray that I get something even better. There's a reason for everything, right?
Micheal's giving me lots of love right now... I think he knows that his mommy needs it.
Oh, I wanted to upload a recent photo of Kyle and I for you guys to see. A rare treat for those of you who don't have to see me daily! ;)

Maybe not the best photo of me, but definitely not the worst, and look at Kyle's beautiful blue eyes!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Alicia! Long time no see. I didn't recognize you in this photo. I had to look twice. Kyle is a cutie!
    I'm "following" your blog... hope you don't mind.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...