Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Sunday, February 8, 2009

I went out with my neighbor last night...

Today is my neighbor's birthday and she was having a rough day yesterday, so I took her out to the mall. We were mostly window shopping and looking for her birthday present from me (somebody bought her the book that she wanted and that was honestly one of the few ideas I had). We stopped at Barnes & Noble first to see if she might find another book and to get Starbucks. She didn't find a book, so we kept going. We went to JCPenney's next and found her birthday present from me, a "fat wallet" to match her purse. This thing had a slot for everything you could possibly think of, so it was perfect for her.
We kept going... We stopped at Charlotte Russe where I found a few dresses that I LOVED, but didn't buy.We walked out empty-handed and went into Zales. I found this gorgeous necklace in there that I really wanted but decided not to bother. Apparantly Dorsann was a little irritated with that and called Gary. After a lot of persuading, I ended up getting the necklace and a new dress, from Gary "for Valentine's Day". She was relentless and wouldn't stop until he said yes!
So, here's a picture of my new necklace:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...