Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I bought a new phone last night...

I got the Samsung Sway. Although it wasn't what I actually wanted, it's a decent phone. Plus, after playing with, I really do like it. Not to mention the fact that I can actually hear on this one, so that's definitely a plus. My old one was getting pretty bad...

The new phone:


The new phone with keypad slid out:


The old crappy Razr:


Oh... I'm a little sad. Gary wants to cancel the New York trip. He's doing it because I want to go to Georgia this summer. I understand that money is a little tight right now, but I haven't seen my family in well over a year now. I was pregnant with Kyle when we went down there last time and he's turning one in two days! I want to go to New York, but I'm not going to miss the opportunity to see my family this summer, so I guess we're putting it off yet again.
That's all for now. Time to get a shower and go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...