Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Sunday, February 1, 2009

A wonderful man passed away...

I just got a phone call from my mom. Pastor Tom Hill passed away yesterday. I just called two days ago to let her know that when I come down this summer I wanted to go visit him and his family. He never got to see Micheal and Kyle. As a matter of fact, I think the last time I saw him was my wedding day. I can't stop crying right now.
The funeral is Wednesday. I am so upset that I won't be down there for it. I just wish I had been able to see him one last time, and that he had been able to meet the boys...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...