Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Tuesday, February 17, 2009

It's so cold...

It is freezing today. It's getting cold again and I hate it.
The boys are of course home today. I brought Micheal in to get his tush looked at. He got some prescription diaper rash creme... It took forever for Walmart to get it ready. The doctor's office called it over while I was standing there, I did my grocery shopping at Meijer, went over to pick it up, and they claimed that it would be ready in 30 minutes. I went home, unloaded the van, went to the post office, and then back to the store. It still wasn't ready. I went to Zales to return a necklace that the diamond had fallen out of, took 45 minutes there, and finally went back to pick up the prescription. It wasn't ready, and by now I was upset. I let them have it and was told that they never get them ready until they are about to be picked up, so I told them that I had already tried to pick it up twice and that this was the third time. Needless to say, they rushed it then.
Oh, and the necklace I returned? I exchanged it for a white gold cross with a .125 carat diamond solitaire. The cross is worth three times as much as the other necklace too!
Time to get to work... Got to finish cleaning the house and then get some schoolwork done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...