Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Sunday, February 15, 2009

Looking back...

Yesterday, while at work, I took a walk down memory lane. There was a teenage girl who came in with doodles on her jeans. I couldn't help but laugh when I realized that I used to be that girl. I can remember this one pair of jean, whenever I wore them I carried a Sharpie marker. It started with me being bored and doodling on them in class one day with my ink pen, and then two of the guys I was friends with decided to join in too. Well, the ink washed out, so I got the Sharpie and it became the thing to do. Everyone I knew and hung out with had to draw on and sign my jeans. "Oh, no blank spaces? I'll bend over and you can sign my butt." Seriously, I had no boundaries. I wore these jeans everywhere, I was proud of them.
The next year, I let them do it with a t-shirt.
I wonder if my mom threw them out when I got married. I imagine so, I mean seriously, would she really want her daughter to have a pair of jeans signed "Jake wuz here" with an arrow pointing to the crotch? Granted, writing that was the closest that he ever got, but that's not the point.
Well, I better get off here. Both kids, as well as myself, are sick, although neither of them seem to feel very bad... They're running around driving me nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...