Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I'm home for lunch...

I just wanted to get on really quick. I'm doing some school work and just had to say hello. Emily brought the boys up to the store to see me today and I was so excited. Kyle was sitting in the seat holding a box of macaroni and cheese and smacking his lips! He loves macaroni and cheese... Micheal was being really good, sitting in the cart and just chattering away. When they got ready to go he told me "Bye bye!" and puckered up to give me a kiss!
Well, I need to go. Just need to finish some discussion questions...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...