Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Monday, February 16, 2009

Sick as a dog...

My immune system must be on vacation or something, maybe it's sleeping on the job. I'm sick again. I had to leave work yesterday because I couldn't stop throwing up. My stomach is not doing much better today. It hurts like crazy... I think I'll call in today.
Oh, and what made yesterday even better, you may ask? I was laying on the couch, about to go to sleep and Gary gets the baby and brings him to me. Kyle cuddles with me and is loving on me, so I don't fuss, I just fall asleep holding him. The next thing I remember is a sharp pain in my nose. He jammed his finger up my nose and scratched it! And he scratched it bad!!! My nose bled for about an hour, Gary walked in just as I woke up to that and was worried to start off with that my nose just started bleeding for no reason and was ready to rush me out of here and to the doctor because I was "too sick".
Well, I'm going to see if I can keep coffee down...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...