Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Monday, February 9, 2009

Today...

I am bored... I just got off work and I am trying to find something, anything, to do right now that helps me to not be angry at my boss. I am having a very difficult time finding another job right now and just figured out that I don't even have the option to move up in Walmart in the time being. Since I have an "active coaching" on file, I can't get a promotion until it's off my file. I had put in for a few positions that have now been filled and I didn't even get interviewed for and I got on "The WIRE" to find out why and got my answer...
I'm mad, but I'm trying to get out of there anyhow, so should I even bother being upset? The answer is no, but I can't help it... We were joking about the hazards of working a meth lab versus working at Walmart today in the break room and about half the people said they would rather take their chances setting up a lab than spending the rest of their working lives at Walmart... Scary, huh? At least it's good to know that I'm not the only one that's fed up with it.
On a happy note: This morning when I was getting the boys ready for daycare, Kyle would not stop crying... Micheal bent down, rubbed his head sweetly, and said "Stop crying." so clearly and and sincerely. It was the cutest thing and made me want to cry at the same time. His speech is growing by leaps and bounds now and I am hoping that he won't even have to go to the special school. My only worry is which preschool I will put him in if he doesn't qualify for that one. I never thought about it until recently.
Well, I'm off for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...