Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Friday, February 6, 2009

I'm exhausted...

I haven't been sleeping well lately and I am working 10 times harder on everything right now and I am just physically and mentally exhausted. The past few days just makes me realize that what I'm doing is a really good thing, I just have to keep pushing myself to work harder.
I have several reasons, but I just wanted to show off a few of them:

Kyle showing off one of his new teeth!


Micheal giving himself a bubble beard and mustache!

These little guys keep me going every time that I want to give up. I want Micheal to be able to start preschool and be proud of his mommy.

Speaking of proud, Micheal has made me very proud of him. He is working so hard on potty training! Yesterday when Kelly was over, he said "I tee tee!" and ran to the bathroom both times and actually used the toilet! His speech is also growing by leaps and bounds right now. He's about a year behind by most standards, and we expect Kyle to start talking right along with him because starting to try as well, but he is doing so good right now! I am so happy for him, it's really helping some of his temper tantrums as well.

Well, I'm going to get off here for now... Going to get some things done around the house today and continue working on my school work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...