Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Friday, February 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Kyle!

One year ago today, at 3:22 a.m. Kyle Andrew Crull made his way into the world. He was in such a hurry to get here that his daddy didn't even make it in time for the birth.
We're not doing anything big. He couldn't go to daycare, so daddy stayed home with him and they had a play day. We're getting the big first hair cut tomorrow, and  having a small birthday party on Sunday.
Oh, even though he didn't get to go to daycare, they still sent home his birthday present. They gave him a set of five little cars. I'll upload some pictures later of him playing with them.
That's about it for now... Talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...