Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Friday, February 27, 2009

Had some fun yesterday...

I was planning to sit around cleaning the house yesterday and spend some one on one time with Kyle since Micheal was going to daycare anyhow. Instead I ended up talking to Tabby, a friend I used to work with, and going to the mall.
Here's a few pictures for you...

Micheal getting ready for daycare, he had to wear his hat:


Kyle excited to be out of the house:


Tabby getting her eyebrows done:


Rae joined us for lunch:


Tabby's eyebrows all finished:


Kyle trying to escape:


We went to the Disney Store and he thought he was getting a new Eeyore:


The girls wanted to get him some sunglasses:


I also finally brought him for his first haircut last night. I was so proud of him, he sat up and was still the entire time, never fussed or anything... Tee also said that he was the best baby that she had ever worked with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...