Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Monday, February 16, 2009

Why is it?

Why is it that me and the boys always have to get sick at the same time? I ended up having to go pick them both up early today. Kyle has diarrhea now and Micheal isn't much better... His diaper rash is bad enough that I'm bringing him to the doctor tomorrow.
Anyhow, I got them home just in time to put them down for a nap. Kyle took one of his power naps and was up within the hour, while Micheal slept until just a little while ago. He had another bad diaper and didn't want to let me change him, so we opted for a bath... I sprayed him off and started a warm bath, he finally calmed down and sat down in it.
While I was getting a load of the boys poopy laundry together, I realized Kyle was suddenly missing and followed the laughter.
Look at what I found:
 
Aren't they adorable? Kyle loves his big brother!
Well, I'm off for now... Talk to you all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...