Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Monday, February 16, 2009

I'm at home...

Coffee didn't go so well, so I called in. I brought the boys to daycare and came back home to go to sleep. I've been on the couch since. Gary fixed me some chicken noodle soup so that I could have something on my stomach, but I'm not sure that was a good idea.
I was watching the news, but Gary changed it to a show that I am sort of addicted to: Cheaters. I just can't help but watch.
The phone has rang twice since I've been home. Once it was the sitter, I forgot to let her know how many days the boys would be there this week, and which days that was. The second time it was my neighbor, she thinks she found a home for the Snow, our evil cat. If I didn't feel like crap I would jump for joy. If she can get rid of her for me I'll be thrilled, I'll finally have a clean laundry room again.
Other than that, there's not much going on. Gary's actually taking care of me, although right now he's out of the house, having some time to himself. I'm going to try to put in more resumes today and also get some schoolwork done. I only have two weeks left of class and then I start on two new classes.
Well, I'm signing off now, talk to you all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...