Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Monday, February 23, 2009

Kyle's Birthday Party

Here is a video, as promised!

And I have a few pics for you guys too...

Here is Kyle's birthday cake:
It didn't turn out like it was supposed to, but it was still yummy!

About to dig in:

Diving in face first:

The cake gets one toe up:

Cramming more cake in:


We had a blast. Kyle almost finished the entire cake! Micheal behaved much better than expected too... I was worried that he would throw a fit with his "Bubby" getting all these new toys and so much attention.
Today we have to go for his one year check-up and get shots... Should be a blast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...