Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Couldn't sleep...

I woke up at 4:00 this morning and just couldn't go back to sleep. I hate when this happens. I'm going to have to work hard tonight to stay up so that hopefully it won't happen tomorrow as well. I really don't want to wake up that early on my day off.
Oh, good news for me... Someone decided to give me my birthday off from work. I have a three day work week that week. Not that I like that, but it's better than dealing with them on my birthday.
I talked to Fae last night. She thinks that when we go down to Georgia in June that she'll stay at Moma's too. I think that's great, we'll be able to spend some time together and hopefully there won't be any drama.
Well, I'm off to get some housework done... May as well use this time for something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...