Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Thursday, February 12, 2009

Day 4 of the 8 day stretch...

I'm only on day four... I'm so ready for Tuesday right now. I just want to sleep all day long. And I really need to clean my house, I don't know how it gets so messy when no one is ever here!
It could always be worse though. The winds got so bad yesterday that it blew the siding right off my neighbor's house. This happened right before I got off work. She called me almost in tears. The only bad thing that happened to me is that while on the phone with her and trying to get into my van, the wind caught my door and hit me in the head with it. I have a nice headache still from that.
Well, I'm off to get more coffee and see if I can manage to get some schoolwork done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...