Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My to-do list...

The first thing I have decided to do today is to go through all of my clothes. I'm getting rid of anything that I would not want a potential employer to see me in. For me this means no more baggy t-shirts, no more ripped jeans, no more tank tops, and no more old and worn out clothes. I have kept almost everything that I have bought since my freshman year of high school. I never get rid of my clothes unless I just can't wear them anymore.

This is what I want in my new wardrobe:
2 jogging suits (matching)
2 pairs of jeans
5 casual shirts
5 pairs of slacks
10 business appropriate shirts

Of course, I still have to keep my Walmart attire, but I plan to dress that up as well. You never know when someone may see me there and think if I appear that way when I'm at work that I may just appear that way as well at their place of business. This means that I am going to work on my appearance at work too. I am going to start doing my hair and makeup every morning whether I want to or not and make sure that my appearance is top notch every day.

Any input would be appreciated. Let me know if you have any tips...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...