Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Friday, February 13, 2009

Day 5

I got up this morning, went to work, and wasn't there thirty minutes before I got a call that I had to pick Micheal up. He got sick last night, threw up and fell asleep in it. I thought that it was something he ate yesterday and didn't worry too much, gave him a bath and off we went. When Emily called he had diarrhea. I picked him up and brought him home... I got him something to eat and he's been asleep since.
It's a shame because he was so excited to give out his Valentine cards at daycare today. We brought everything home and he gave me a card that he made me yesterday. Of course, he had the help of Emily to make it. And he also made a candleholder out of baby food jars that it very cute. I'll post a picture of it when I get the chance.
Well I need to go check on my kiddos...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...