Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Moving on...

So today is a new day and I am moving forward. I have decided to print my resume and also to update it for positions that I will likely be seeking: sales, photography, and clerical/administration work. I'm going to keep about 10 of each printed at a time and on my days off, while the kids are at daycare, I'll go around passing them out to different companies. I can't sit around sulking about a missed opportunity, I won't get anywhere doing that. I just need to keep moving forward, keep my eye on the goal. I need to get out of Walmart, preferably with a better job with much better money!
So today, I am moving forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...