Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Sunday, February 8, 2009

I've been changing the look to my blog...

I've been working to change the look to the blog little by little. I'd like some feedback, so tell me what you think people! Especially the header... Gary says it's creepy, but I like it, so tell me: Creepy or no?
I just finished my schoolwork for the night and am about to head off to bed... I will talk to you all later. Knowing me, I'll post something in the morning, so don't worry, I won't be gone for too long!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...