Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Thursday, April 30, 2009

Making a statement...

I'm a big believer in making a statement and standing by it. My newest that I'm trying to spread is on a green lifestyle. I've been doing my best to change, and I believe that I've been doing pretty good. It's been a long road and I still have a ways to go, but my family is getting there.
Right now I'm working on buying clothes made of bamboo fibers and organic cotton when our clothes need replacing. Well, I'm also buying us clothes that make our statement for us.
Check out Micheal and I:

Micheal loved his new outfit and wore it with pride today! Of course, I think his pride had more to do with the Sesame Street characters than with the statement he made wearing it. He'll understand one day though.
I'm going to be working on finals tonight... I want them to both be perfect before I turn them in. I want the best grade I can possibly get it...
Well, I need to go. Almost bath time for the kids...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...