Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Monday, March 23, 2009

Ahhh... A day off!

I'm so happy to have today off. The past week has been a little rough and I am in desperate need of a little rest and relaxation. I plan to bring the boys to daycare today and then get to work on my garden. I'm going to start around front first. I think I'll start with the smaller portion of the flower bed leading up to the door. Once I get done with everything there, I'll move to the larger portion in the front of the house. I'll go to the tree from there, then I'll mulch. After I get the front yard done, I'll get my vegetable garden going in the back. And, if I have any time left, I'll go buy the shrubs and trees that I want and get started on those. Who knows, maybe I'll get my table and chairs today...
I've been looking forward to this for a little while now, just in case you can't tell. There's something about getting all this planned and done and knowing that it's going to work out that I love. It's also something that I get to do for me... Just for me, not for anyone else.
Well, I need to get going... Long day ahead of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...