Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Thursday, March 26, 2009

Playing around...

I risked waking the baby to find the last mount that I have left... It was well worth it. I'm quite happy and excited to start playing some more...
This started yesterday when I was trying to explain to get the photos they wanted, they needed a faster shutter speed. Chris had no clue what I was talking about, so I showed her a little bit on my baby camera (I always have it with me). I had her sit very still, but notice the blur effect of the lights in the background. I gradually slowed the shutter speed each time.

The first thing I played with this morning on the Canon was faster shutter speeds. Now, with those, you need the best lighting conditions possible. With my lamp on in the living room, at the fastest shutter speed, you couldn't even see the coffee cup, but notice the difference as it slows down:
   

Now, I slowed the shutter speed down to 30 seconds:


These were photos taken in my backyard. Note how I always have Walmart to look at. Yay me...

The next photos are to get me back started on my 365 project... I've been slacking, I know. I just haven't been in the mood to do much of anything at all these past few weeks. Please excuse my need for a tan and the messy hair, I haven't really gotten to moving around yet, and the hair is the last thing to get fixed... The dress and the top are new. I just liked the top, and I'm thinking I'll wear the the dress when I pick Gary up from the airport... He hasn't seen it yet, and that way he won't fuss about wasting money on new clothes...

 Alright, I'm off for the day... Gotta get things done around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...