Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Thursday, March 26, 2009

Grrr...

Sometimes I think of what it would be like to be single. I love Gary, but his massive cleaning sprees where he either throws things away or puts things where they do not belong really get under my skin. This morning, the object in question is my tripod mount. I finally found my tripod, but the mount has most likely permanently disappeared. I wanted to take a backyard photo and manipulate the shutter speed, but I can't do that without putting the camera on the tripod. I know he was the last one to use it and he used it for his video camera. I have one request, and that is to keep the tripod and all pieces together... That way, nothing gets lost. I learned that when I worked for Lifetouch. Someone used the tripod and put the mount in their camera bag. There was no shooting that day because I did not have a mount.
Anyhow, I guess I'm just a little aggravated. On to find a substitute...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...