Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Thursday, March 5, 2009

Kind of excited...

They announced a while back that we were getting our quarterly bonus. I didn't bother getting excited then because I didn't think it would happen, something always comes up and we don't get our bonuses, so why bother getting excited? Well, they posted the amount yesterday and the date that we'll receive out checks, it's actually going to happen! We are actually getting our checks!!! It's only about $200, but money's money... I made the mistake of telling Gary about it though, so it will probably go to something that he wants instead of something for me. I don't really care, if it helps to pay down bills, it 'll be nice.
Today, I am cleaning and doing schoolwork. I'm going to put some new photos up around the house of the kids... I've been meaning to do that for a while now. I also want to finally put a wedding album together of Gary and I. That may wait until this weekend.
I'm also getting closer and closer to that 365 project that I was telling you about... And I am actually going to stick with it. I'm trying to come up with a them for it, but we'll see how that works out. I've never been one to have my picture taken, I really, really hate my picture, so this should be fun... Maybe I'll have a little "self-growth" after all is said and done.
Oh, last but not least, I had my one year evaluation with Walmart yesterday. It wasn't as brutal as I expected... I got a raise that will go into effect on April 18th. Woohoo... Not.
Well, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...