Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Monday, March 16, 2009

My sister surpirsed me...

I was out with my neighbor last night doing a little shopping and the phone rang. I was thinking to myself that Gary shouldn't be calling to fuss yet, we hadn't even been gone for half an hour. It was Lennie... She wanted to know what days I had off this week. I told her and she got excited. She has quit her job to try being a stay at home mom again, her husband has the week off from work, and the boys are out for Spring Break. She's coming up to visit for a few days. I'm excited because it's been forever since I've seen any of my family. I wish that Moma would come too, but nothing's been said about that yet. She called her late last night to let her know what her plan was, but I don't really know how that went. I was in the middle of working on the Environmental Science paper that I kept putting off.
Gary and I got into it because he thought she should have given us more notice. Which, in all honesty, she should have, but it's not really in her character to do so. She's more of a spur of the moment person, and I love that about her. I wish I could do things spur of the moment like that. Instead, I'm left sitting here with a knot in my stomach thinking of all the things that I need to get done... My house looks decent, and all the weeds are pulled from the flower bed, but there are so many little projects that I've been meaning to get to and just never have the chance. I'm going to be doing some serious work around here today since she'll likely be here tomorrow night...
Well, time for me to get ready for work. I'll keep you all posted on everything else....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...