Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Sunday, March 29, 2009

Bad trip so far...

Gary's layover was apparently a very long one today. It was supposed to be 40 minutes and instead it was about 4 1/2 hours. He called and was very unhappy about it, not that he could do anything. I told him he should have just driven from Atlanta to Ft. Gordon, but he wasn't allowed... Anyhow, he finally made it to Ft. Gordon and now he's just trying to find his hotel. He's supposed to call me when he's checked in. I keep waiting... Apparently his GPS isn't working so well in the area and he had to stop and ask for directions a few times already. Poor guy.
The boys and I have had some fun today. I think that Micheal thought I just left his daddy on the side of the road this morning. He screamed and cried and threw everything he could get his hands on at me while yelling "DADDY!!!!" very loudly. Everything we've done today he's fought me on. The only time he was really happy was when I let him talk to Gary on the phone. He has calmed down quite a bit since though, he ate his supper, brushed his teeth, and is now taking his bath and getting ready for bed.
Kyle has been unusually easy to get along with. I love him, but he is never as happy as he has been today. I have to admit I've been loving this.
Gary just called me. He checked into the hotel and is now going to get something to eat. He either hasn't seen the package yet or just hasn't mentioned it. I'll wait until later to ask.
Well, I need to get the boys ready for bed and get some schoolwork done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...