Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Wednesday, March 18, 2009

And now they're gone...

My sister made it here safely yesterday afternoon, and we had a great time yesterday and today, but unfortunately she had to leave early. My brother had an accident today. Somehow, we didn't get the whole story, he managed to get shot in the upper leg. I'm scared for him right now and waiting to hear from someone back home on how he's doing. I know he's going to make it, he was fine earlier, just in a lot of pain,  but I just want to be sure that he's actually okay.
We carried the boys to the dentist today. They both have very healthy teeth and gums. We did get some bad news though... The dentist says that Micheal has a very small mouth (although he makes up for it with a very loud voice!) and will inevitably need braces when he gets older. We already figured that because he takes so many features from Gary. Kyle on the other hand, has a large mouth, but will need surgery when he's around 7 or 8 to correct the muscle that is under his lip. Right now that muscle runs between his two front teeth and to the roof of his mouth and is causing a huge gap between his two front teeth.
Well, I wanted to post some pictures before I forget... With everything going on I figure I should give myself something really happy to do...

The whole family together... Gary got his head cut off and Baby Nicholas was pulling his brother Samuel's hair!

A slightly better version of the same photo:
Top Row: Lennie (Holding Baby Nicholas), Nick, Me (Holding Kyle), Gary
Second Row: Walter, Samuel, and Micheal (making sure nobody took his hat)

Kyle showing Mommy what a good boy he can be:

Micheal having fun at the Children's Museum:

Walter ("Driving") and Samuel ("Riding in a taxi!")


Well, I will update tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...