Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Saturday, March 7, 2009

Gee... I'm getting old.

I love hearing that... Not really, but I should be used to it by now. For the past few years now it has been brought up every time it gets close to my birthday. I feel like speaking my mind whenever someone makes the comment to me, but instead I grin and bear it.
For the record, I'm not getting old, I'm simply getting better. I love that saying and it seems so me.
I finally logged onto my MySpace and saw that I had a few messages. All happy birthdays. One from someone I didn't even know, one from an ex-boyfriend (I dated him when I was 13, so he's really just more of an old friend), and one from an old mall-rat friend of mine that sold Gary my engagement ring. I enjoyed reading the messages from Jacob and Bobby, wasn't like the "Wow, you're getting old!" that I got from my sister-in-law. They were sweet messages that reminded me that I do still have friends that care.
On a different note, I've enjoyed this nice weather that we've had today. I even let the boys wear shorts and sandles. Micheal cried though because he loves his heavy winter coat and he wanted to wear it...
Oh, and I have a perfect grade so far in both of my new classes. Of course, I have no doubt that my Critical Thinking class won't be that way much longer... This paper that I have due tomorrow is not my best work as of right now.
Well, I need to get off here and get back to work on that paper...

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Alicia :) I hope you had a great one- and no, you're not getting old! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not until tomorrow, but I just needed to let off some steam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok well then Happy Birthday today! LOL :)

    But you're still not old! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...