Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My body hurts...

It's that lovely time again, my body is attacking me. I feel like I should call in today, but I can't...
I'm trying to get as much coffee in me as possible right now. I'm not sleeping well at all with Gary gone. I know by the time that I adjust to him being gone he'll be back.
Well, I need to get ready... I'm going to have to work hard to get my routing squeezed down by 20 minutes today, going to take forever to get everything together and get over to Rae's. I love her to death, but why does she have to live so far away????

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...