Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Gaaahhh!!!!

I just want to scream! I was listening to a story that the daycare provider is telling me today and I had to bite the inside of my cheek and remind myself that she was not asking for my advice, she simply wanted me to listen. I know it helps just to talk things out, I do this a lot, but I really wanted to give my input here. Her husband cheated on her last year and had a baby with another woman, to make a long story short. He didn't tell her until after the baby was born. Well, their marraige has been on the rocks since then, but they're still together. They live in the same house, but they don't sleep in the same room and they barely talk. The new baby's mom moved away and he hasn't seen them since Christmas. He went on a business trip last week. Turns out he went to see her. His wife found out today and confessed to me that she wishes she had the guts to just go ahead and leave him. I had to stop myself when I wanted to say "Change the locks. Change the codes. Don't let him back in the house. Pack his stuff up and put it out on the curb!" I just don't understand why someone would put up with this.
Another person that I used to be very close to had a baby with someone other than her husband. She left him because she missed her family and was lonely. After this, she met another guy and apparently started sleeping with him. She got knocked up and immediately started rubbing it in her husband's face. She completely broke his heart. I can remember him begging her for another child and her saying that she never wanted another one, apparently just not with him. I know they never had the best relationship, but he deserved better than that. I can't tell her this either... Mostly because she simply doesn't listen.
Why is it that people cheat? I can't imagine cheating on Gary... Not that he's the greatest guy on earth, but I love him too much to hurt him. Now if he cheated on me, I'd probably fall to pieces for the first half hour, then my anger would probably take over and he'd be out the door or I'd be going back to Georgia.
I have several other examples from other relationships that I used to hope Gary and I could just love each other like they did but I don't want to even talk about it anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...