Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Awww...

Gary brought home roses last night. He wanted to show appreciation for the hard work I've been putting in around the house as well as at work... Wasn't quite sure about the reasoning behind it, I always work my butt off around here, but I got roses so I intend to just be happy and not read into it!
I took some pictures this morning, just playing around a little. Wanted to test the Fuji against my Canon in low-light conditions. Let's just say that the Canon won. The Canon always wins, I just like having the Fuji in my purse and for quick cute pictures of the kids.

The Fuji, as you can see forced out way too much flash and really distorted the coloring of the roses:

Here's the Canon, much better as you can see:

And just because I wanted a shot like this, I did it... You should see the one I took with the Fuji, no good at all:


I'm going to try to get one with the rose and ring with a black velvet background tomorrow when I have more time... I think it'll be very beautiful.
I also took some pictures of the boys playing in the tub the other day... I'm only uploading one, but there were so many cute shots. I swear, they're both going to kill me when they're teenagers and they realize how many naked pictures I have of them. I love it though, there aren't a lot of pictures of me growing up, and I really wish that I had more, even if they were embarassing...
And here it is, the tub shot:


Well, that's all for now, time to get dressed and go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...