Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tired...

My muscles are aching from my new workout and I'm having to remind myself that it's worth it. Little by little, every day I'm working to get further into the workout... I'm hoping that soon I'll be able to breeze through it, then I'll start on the second one. When I can breeze through that, I'm going to start running again. I want to be able to devote an hour or two each day to working out and get back down to a size two again. I'm hoping to drop 15 to 20 pounds.
Well, by posting this, I'm hoping to give myself some accountability... I'm hoping that I'll feel obligated to continue even on mornings that I feel to tired to work out, mornings that my muscles ache or hurt like hell...
Well, now to finish my coffee, get a shower, get dressed and ready for work...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...