Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Monday, March 2, 2009

New Classes Start Today!

Yep, that's right folks, I start a whole new set of classes today... I'm hoping to do a lot better in these than I did in my first set. I know I will. I know what to expect now, and I will continue to work as hard as I can at it.
I already posted my bio in both of them and am getting to work on this weeks coursework. It's nice that I have today off from work, gives me a chance to get ahead on things... Not to mention the fact that I woke up at 4:15 and couldn't go back to sleep, so I got straight up and went to check the classes out. I'll probably be going back and forth all day long!
I'm also going to spend some time with the kiddos today. I'm planning to get them out of the house for a bit and let Micheal run and play... After they go down for a nap, I'm going to clean, clean, clean... I'm caught up on almost everything around the house, but I'd like for it to stay that way, so I'm gonna clean out the closets and get them organized today and Thursday.
Well, I'm gonna get off here, finish my coffee, and work out....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...