Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Long day...

I'm exhausted... I put in a super long day at work today and it feels like it's not over yet. We had visitors from Fuji and a ton of projects today. Not to mention the fact that it was super busy for a Wednesday. I got a pet project today, being the only one with graphic design experience. It was a poster... The cool thing was, since we don't have good photo-editing software on the computers at work, I was able to work on it at home and get paid for it.
Here it is:
It's not my best work, but it was thrown together really fast... Plus, I had to remake it three times because the prizes kept getting changed. I was half tempted to just bring the laptop to work.
Not much else that I want to talk about. I don't have a picture today, don't intend to upload it right now either, I'm too tired and the boys are driving me crazy... I'll write more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...