Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Monday, March 9, 2009

As promised, a picture...

I took this one the other day, but I am having technical difficulties uploading the other one right now... Anywho, here's my day one picture.
I was very proud today to get reviews back from my new round of teachers telling me what a good student I am. I just hope that I can continue to do so well.
I've had a pretty good birthday. Heard from my mom and one of my sisters. Other than that, my phone has not rang. I wish that I had from a few other people, but my guess is that they had more imprtant things to do.
Well, I'm off to spend some time with my family...

1 comment:

  1. Sorry Alicia- I have felt worse than crap all day long. I took 3 naps today, I cannot keep my eyes open! And now I'm off to bed again...

    Happy Birthday! I hope it was a good day for you!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...