Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Tuesday, March 17, 2009

She'll be here today!

My sister will be here today. She should be leaving out around now. She wants to make it up here before I get off work. I'm excited, but there's something knawing at me and I still can't figure it out. I just hope that everything goes okay.
I'm going to try to knock out as much schoolwork as I can this morning so that I can spend time with her and the kids. Speaking of school, I'm still doing pretty great in my classes. I'm excited. I just hope to continue to do so well.
Oh, I went last night and got my eyebrows done for the first time in a while... They look nice too, Tee always does a great job. She trimmed my hair too, said she couldn't let me walk out looking the way I did!
Nothing much else to talk about... I'm exhausted from staying up as late as I did last night and I'm just hoping to make it through the day...
Talk to you all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...