Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Doing Schoolwork...

I am currently trying to do my schoolwork... Power Point keeps freezing on me though and I guess I can't read my text any other way, so it's taking a while.
I'm trying hard to deal with Gary's bombshell. I still don't know how I'm going to do it, but I know I'll have to do it somehow.
The news is on... I was just watching that apparently China is about to have the largest automotive business in the world soon... Wonderful. They are at least waiting to start exporting cars over here until the find out how the "Big Three" are doing for sure. As you know, I'm paraphrasing, but still... This is awful. I'm worried about what our great country is coming to. Please people, buy American! Buy American and save jobs! I don't have anything against China, but we need to support our country, we need to support our people. Again, I don't have anything against these other countries, but if you want to send money to help starving children to these other countries, think of the children starving here. Donate to a soup kitchen. Volunteer your time. Do something for your country, and do it today!!!
That's all for now... Talk at ya soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...