Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Saturday, March 7, 2009

Ahhh... The Weekend.

Gary has drill, so I'm off this weekend. It's nice, I needed a break. I get a three-day weekend too since Monday's my birthday and Jeremy decided to be nice and give me that day off... I don't really know what I'll do today, Gary's taking the laptop so it's not like I'll be getting my paper done. I do intend to stay out of Walmart though... I need a break from that place. Maybe I'll do some more cleaning and rearranging. I want to get this baker's rack that I saw and put it in the kitchen, so maybe I'll convince Gary to let me buy it. That'll give me something to do...
I need to do some thinking about what to do my final projects on too... It's only week one, but it would be nice to have most of the work completed by week seven, that way I wouldn't be so stressed.
Well, gotta go, coffee's calling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...