Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Thursday, March 12, 2009

Hammock or Swing?

I'm planning my garden right now and have brought myself to a very important question: Should I get a hammock or a swing for my backyard? I was going to get one of the little bistro sets, but couldn't find one that I liked for a price that I liked as well. I'm planting roses in my backyard outside of my bedroom window this year and I want somewhere that I can sit and enjoy them... I don't have a lot of space, so I don't know what I will do for sure. What do you guys think?
A hammock would be nice to be able to lay in the sun, but I could lay out on a swing too for a nice nap... The swing would be better to actually sit in, so I guess it would be the better choice. I could always get one of the hammock chairs instead. Decisions, decisions... Who knows, I may still spring for the bistro set after all. It's what I like, and it's not like I'll only use it this year...
Anywho... Today is trash day and my major cleaning day, so I guess I better get off here and get to work. Talk to you all later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...